For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Los Gritos de Estudiantes...

Que bonitos los gritos de los estudiantes para la feria de ciencias!

The most wonderful teaching moment since Christmas was hearing the screams of excited students when I announced which science projects would be going to the school science fair.  Especially the fifth graders were really excited and it warmed my heart so much!  They were so proud of their projects and I am still beating myself up for forgetting my camera today, but I'll get pictures of the actual science fair anyway.

And just in case anyone was curious, no!  They are hardly like the ones in the States, at least as far as I can remember them.  The last one I saw was the one I did in fourth grade :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment