For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Nap & Coffee

After a 3 hour nap this afternoon, I realized how tired I really must have been after this past week.  One more week like that of classes and then we are done with the normal weeks.  All that's left is exams of various kinds: final exams, partial recuperation exams, reinforcement tutoring, and annual recuperation exams.  Not to mention grades, grades, grades... Lol.

But the nap in combination with coffee during card night with the Brewsters has be up at this ridiculous hour.  So not wanting to do more school work tonight, the only thing left to do....


Start the packing process :-)  I think it has finally sunk in that yes, June 15th is going to arrive, and quicker than expected.  And yes, I really am going home.  Weirdest feeling ever, but it'll be sweet once we get through and arrive on the other side.

"In you, LORD my God, 
   I put my trust.
 2 I trust in you;
   do not let me be put to shame,
   nor let my enemies triumph over me.
3 No one who hopes in you
   will ever be put to shame,
but shame will come on those
   who are treacherous without cause.
 4 Show me your ways, LORD,
   teach me your paths.
5 Guide me in your truth and teach me,
   for you are God my Savior,
   and my hope is in you all day long."
Psalm 25:1-5

No comments:

Post a Comment