For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of God’s glory displayed in the face of Christ. But we have this treasure in jars of clay to show that this all-surpassing power is from God and not from us.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

One down, three to go...

Friday marked the end of classes with 6th grade.  They had their final exams last week, so aside from the 4 of them I will be giving recuperation class and tests to, I've had my last classes with those crazy kids.  Although my lessons were not really that fun, they were probably one of the more fun grades to teach.  So much personality packed into 44 students: from the girly girls, the class clowns (Mariano and Angel), and the smarty-pants (David, Martinez, William, and Gustavo) of 6A to the ruckus and chaos that was 6B.  It's been a good year with them.  And no matter how much I did or didn't manage to teach them in this short year, I hope I always remember how they taught me to laugh.

the 6B class

The best and worst student of 6B, both of whom could make me laugh no matter how mad I was at the class.

The ridiculous boys of 6A, class clown Mariano right in the middle falling because he'd jumped off a chair for the pic.

German and Carlos sliding across the floors.  They had a little too much energy to be inside... Always.

The 6A girls who were very loving even if they weren't the best students all the time.

Inside the 6A classroom after I finally pried the Sharpies out of their hands .  They were a little enthusiastic about decorating the flag.  But where were the boys?....
Doing what they loved best of course!
One grade done.  Now I just have to get the other three to finish up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment